[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Sparco Office Supplies...

Wed Oct 27 14:02:31 MST 2004

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:14:29 -0500, Christopher L. Wade
<clwade at sparco.com> wrote:
>         Over the years, we have gotten approximately $100,000 worth of
> support/customer relations calls (counting 800 number fees,                     number
> redirect fees, and employee time) for the above mentioned       companies.
> If we can locate them, their going to get a nice                        little *BILL* from us :P

I don't think there is a legal basis on which you could make any claim
to have them pay you for the cost of errant phone calls. You would
have to prove that they have been using your 800 numbers in their
advertising or something along those lines.

Anyway, considering the volume of calls you are talking about, you
might want to consider setting up an office supplies mailorder
division and simply take the business that those customers are trying
to bring to you in error.

rgds
benjk
Tokyo, Japan.