[Asterisk-Users] G.72[69]

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Oct 27 13:50:14 MST 2004

This is a perfect example of how some (American Slang??) expressions are
perceived differently by different geo-cultural societies, speaking the
same basic language. One thinks that some thing that rocks is rock
solid, where as the other thinks that it is like rocking the boat.

This list very enjoyable at times.
:-)

Seshu Kanuri