[Asterisk-Users] Zap issues...

Mauricio Pineda mauricio at secexp.com
Wed Oct 27 11:29:40 MST 2004

Hello all,

	I've tried to research this one just about everywhere I can think of, but I cannot seem to find the problem. I keep getting the error "No channel type registered for 'Zap'" and "Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'". I've read up on past issues, googled for the problem, read up on problems others had and still cannot get it to work.

ztcfg shows me this:

Zaptel Configuration

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)

1 channels configured.

I am running this on a Slackware 10 machine with kernel 2.6.9. Thanks in advanced for your help!

-Mauricio

--

Rocky's Lemma of Innovation Prevention
	Unless the results are known in advance, funding agencies will