[Asterisk-Users] G.72[69]

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Wed Oct 27 10:15:09 MST 2004

Steve Underwood wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Come on now. At least *try* to get your act together before replying.
>
> Kevin Walsh wrote:
>
>> The ITU codec can only be used to clarify aspects of the specification
>> and commercial use is specifically denied.  You are apparently asked
>> to agree to this before downloading and can therefore get into trouble
>> if you break this agreement.

..snip...

	I know that I can speak for more than myself when I say that I hope
this doesn't turn into another 35 post thread about
G729/Gxxx/patents/copyright/UKvsUS/ etc... Please, please take it to
misc.int-property or something...

P.S. - Asterisk rocks! (okay we all know that it does but I just wanted
to say something to lighten up this post a little!)

--
Kristian Kielhofner