[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P - TE405P- configuration issue

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Wed Oct 27 02:35:06 MST 2004

I had lots of troubles getting my E100P and TDM400 working together.
However last night had success (except damn caller id)

My eureaka (sp?) moment was when I read this
(http://www.digium.com/downloads/configuring_zaptel.pdf)

Not sure if this is the same problem for you but I didn't realise that
although our ISDN line only had 8 channels they still needed to be
counted.
Also the ISDN cards MUST be configured before any others e.g. TDM400 in
this case.

e.g.:

#E100P - BT
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-8
unused=9-15,17-31
dchan=16
defaultzone=uk

#TDM400
fxoks=32-35

You will obviously need to change the numbers as per you ISDN channels.

Hope this helps.

Alex

P.S.:  Kudos should go the guy that helped me on monday in the Freenode
IRC channel with the BT line settings.