[Asterisk-Users] RE: Should I be worried? Newbie Warning

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Tue Oct 26 20:05:58 MST 2004

Mark Halverson wrote:

 > Thank you soooooo much....I can get it running now!!!

:-)

 > So now comes the fun part...trying to understand the iax, sip and
 > extensions .conf files.

The wiki (www.voip-info.org) is really good for this, they have examples
for pretty much every combination.

 > Basically, here is my setup:
 >
 > - One SIP account with broadvoice and want to limit that to only ONE
 > outgoing call at a time

This needs an account set up in sip.conf.  I think if you search the
wiki (www.voip-info.org) for groupcount or outgoing call limit there is
an example for this.

 > - One Freeworld DialUp Account

This needs an account set up in iax.conf or sip.conf depending on how
you want to connect to them (I'd recommend IAX)

 > - One IAXtel account

This needs an account set up in iax.conf

 > -- One X100P card on order

This will need an entry in zapata.conf and zaptel.conf

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell