[Asterisk-Users] Problem getting zaprtc installed on a mandrake9.2

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Tue Oct 26 14:31:22 MST 2004

Thomas Hupfeldt wrote:

> The reason to why i sad that i need to install it from scratch, was that i
> didnt knew to the rescue function on the cd's.
>
> Do any of you know, wheter it would help to installe the newest mandrake
> 10.1 instead of the v. 9.2 ?
>
> And as I said before, im a really newbe to linux, and there for i dont know
> hot to rescue it...
>
> Regards
> Thomas H.

10.x uses kernel 2.6.  You should be able to use ztdummy much easier
than zaprtc.  use make linux26 (I think) with it.  I still am not sure
how you toasted your last install, but that MAY help...  Actually I
don't remember you ever saying that you were a newbie.  Had I known that
I probably wouldn't have had you touch the kernel!

--
Kristian Kielhofner