[Asterisk-Users] Problem getting zaprtc installed on a mandrake9.2

Thomas Hupfeldt condor-9 at mail.dk
Tue Oct 26 14:15:16 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristian Kielhofner"

> Dave Cotton wrote:
>
> > If I read it right that's what he did, the Mandrake CDs have a rescue
> > kernel which could well be totally different once running it let's you
> > straighten out problems.

I used the cd to rescue my mandrake. :o|

> He said that he needs to install it from scratch, and I hope that isn't
> what he did.  I know that Mandrake has a rescue function, or he could
> have used a gentoo stage 1 to mount his old filesystems and chroot into
> them, etc.  I hope that he did!

The reason to why i sad that i need to install it from scratch, was that i
didnt knew to the rescue function on the cd's.

Do any of you know, wheter it would help to installe the newest mandrake
10.1 instead of the v. 9.2 ?

And as I said before, im a really newbe to linux, and there for i dont know
hot to rescue it...

Regards
Thomas H.