[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC with password

Nahuel Alejandro Ramos nahuelon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:37:34 MST 2004

I am not able to send you my files, but I could help you in every you want.
I have the AGI modified so I can send to you. But I tell you that I
download the astcc, compile, install it, and all goes right.
Please, let me know where do you get the error.

     Nahuel Ramos.

P.D.: Someone make work ASTCC with password?