[Asterisk-Users] Problem getting zaprtc installed on a mandrake 9.2

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Tue Oct 26 10:01:44 MST 2004

Thomas Hupfeldt wrote:

> Hello.. Im quiet new in this, but i have got asterisk running so far
> with some extensions and so on..
>
> But now I want som Music on Hold and Some Conference calls.. Then do
> need the zaprtc installed but there i get this failure message.
>
> I have checked the version of my kernel, and this is a version. 2.4..
>
> Can anyone explan what i am doing wrong ?
>
> Best Regard
> Thomas H.
> Denmark.

Sorry, I just realized that your subject answered my questions on what
distro and version you were running.

Do a rpm -q kernel and rpm -q kernel-source and make sure that they
match.  Do modprobe rtc and see if it loads.  Check and make sure that
/usr/src/linux is valid and points to the correct location.  Many times
redhat and mandrake distros setup /usr/src/linux-2.4 but not the
/usr/src/linux symlink.

Sorry!

--
Kristian Kielhofner