[Asterisk-Users] RDNIS

Michael B. Murdock mike123 at switchmaxx.com
Tue Oct 26 09:53:19 MST 2004

Fortunatly we are a supplier to the "mighty powerful telco" so we can often
get them to dig deep to get the implementation right... Unfortunately, doe
to the complesities of the Class-5 switches they often don't know where to
look to enable a feature and either you help them out (by becoming a switch
expert yourself) or trust that the support they are getting from the switch
vendor is accurate (and in this case it does not appear to be so).

Mike Murdock, COO
www.switchmaxx.com