[Asterisk-Users] X100P noise on ADSL line.

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Tue Oct 26 06:22:50 MST 2004

HI,

Had the same problem a while ago, X100p or a Modem caused the same problems
as your getting. Changed the Microfilter and the problems went away.

Tested the removed Microfilter and found the High pass filter was Knackered.
Mine also showed the error with a phone connected as well but not as bad.

Dave