[Asterisk-Users] RDNIS

Michael Baird mike at tc3net.com
Tue Oct 26 05:42:51 MST 2004

I'm trying to use RDNIS with asterisk, and I don't appear to be
receiving any information (the value is blank). The upstream who
provides the PRI says they are passing all the info through, I don't see
this value coming across. I've tried it with a Verizon call forward, as
well as a Nextel with the same results for both. I'm trying to use this
for Voicemail. I'm using CVS-HEAD-10/16/04, any advise or pointers would
be appreciated. I get the called from fine, and it puts the forwarded to
number as the called to, the RDNIS value is blank.

Regards
Michael Baird