[Asterisk-Users] Agents allowed to transfer but * just hangs up!

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Mon Oct 25 17:58:28 MST 2004

We had a similar problem using AgentCallBackLogin.  We were
specifying a context to AgentCallbackLogin and that context
only had extensions defined for the agents' extensions.
Since * uses the current context for transfers this can be a
problem.  The solution to all of this was to
SetVar(TRANSFER_CONTEXT=<context that can transfer>) before
you call Dial(<device>,20,t).  Then * uses the context that
you specified to use for transfers.

Fixed a similar problem for us,

Robert Jackson