[Asterisk-Users] KSS/BLF on Asterisk

Ulexus ulexus at lifelabs.net
Mon Oct 25 17:22:50 MST 2004

Henry Devito wrote:
> I am buying a Snom phone this week.  I will play with this feature and see
> what I can get going.  I will share my findings.

Note also that you must (right now) manually update the firmware to the
latest (currently v3.55) because, for some reason the 3.4x which the
phone updates to automatically does not work with the BLF feature.

I have confirmed that v3.55 does work just fine, however.

The only remaining issues I have with it are the hardware design problem
of the receiver cradle and the horrible, lousy, idiotic design of the
conferencing feature (no split feature...dead end road) and also of the
myopic transfer feature (only designed with two calls in mind).

--
Ulexus