[Asterisk-Users] Zultys Zip 2 Setup

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Mon Oct 25 07:29:45 MST 2004

It was trial and error for us, too.  Here's a config that works for us
with *.  Zultys is only politely interested in supporting their phones
with non-Zultys systems:

ROMAVERSION 3.52
IF0DHCP DHCP
SERVERIP 216.xxx.xxx.xx
SERVERPORT 5060
DOMAINNAME wpti.net
SERVERREGISTER YES
DIALPLAN 9|7xx|50xx|0xxx|*x.|1xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxx
TRANSPORT_TYPE UDP
LINE1PORT 5060
LINE1AEC YES
SIP_MESSAGE_WAITING YES
SIP_SEND_PRACK NO
SIP_URI_USER_PARAM NO
OOBTELEVENTS OOB_RFC2833
TELEVENTPAYLOAD 101
DROPVOICE YES
SQUELCHDTMF NO
ABCDMODE TRANSITION
G711UON YES
G711UPACK 20
G711USS NO
G711AON YES
G711APACK 20
G711ASS NO
G729ON YES
G729PACK 20
G729SS NO
AJB_MAXDELAY 100
FJB_DELAY 40
AUTO_JB_SWITCH NO
COUNTRY USA
NTPSERVERIP 192.43.244.18
TIMEZONE -420
DST YES
RINGTONE 1
LINE1NUMBER 90055522368
LINE1AUTHUSER 9005552368
LINE1AUTHPSWD pw3268
LINE1CALLERID John Public <900-555-2368>

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815