[Asterisk-Users] Zultys Zip 2 Setup

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sat Oct 23 10:35:01 MST 2004

I bought one of these phones and I am trying to set it up.

So far, I have figured out how to get to the web interface but I can't seem
to figure out how to set some of the most important things like the Proxy
address etc..

The manual is useless for things like this as well as their website. The
only thing these folks seem to give instructions on is how to change the
volume etc, but nothing related to actually setting up the phone for use
with asterisk or anything else.

The Uniden phone was pretty much the same thing, virtually zero docs on how
to get started etc..

So far the cheapest phone (the GrandStream) has been the most straight
forward to setup.

I have already boxed up the Uniden which is ashame since it's a great phone.
Thing is I can't use it behind a NAT so it has to go back :( I did email
them though and ask them if they had the new firmware ready..
--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com