[Asterisk-Users] Iaxy authentication

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Sun Oct 24 19:23:26 MST 2004

Yeah, I did all this but the Asterisk console still gives me the errors I
listed previously.

Thanks anyhow, anyone else have any idea why I am getting this:
*******
Oct 24 15:15:11 NOTICE[131080]: chan_iax2.c:3865 register_verify: No
registration for peer '100' (from <MyIPwasHere>)
*******

Thanks,
 Todd
--