[Asterisk-Users] Reload cause Sound Volumn becomes very loud

R Wong rolland.wong at cgc.com.hk
Sun Oct 24 12:20:03 MST 2004

Hi all,

    I am running the Asterisk with CVS-HEAD-10/25/04.
    When I type reload in console, whatever the incoming/outgoing sound
volumn becomes very loud until I stop the asterisk and restart it.
    It's running no problem before I've upgrade the asterisk. Is there any
configuration I need to modify? Since I'm not able to find any information
in this list nor voip-info.org (maybe I've overlook, if so please point me
to the correct URL..)

    Thanks!

Regards,

R Wong