[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Broadvoice, no incoming voice

Terry Evans codetrix at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:00:56 MST 2004

It also sounds like some type of NAT issue to me, but I can't figure
out what's going wrong.  I changed the RTP ports back to 10000-20000
and set the router up to forward those, but still no incoming voice.

Kevin suggest I try the two inbound sections in the sip.conf, but I
had already tried them prior to my previous post.  I've tried lots of
combinations of sip.conf files I could find in this mailing list, but
none of them seem to work for me for some reason.

Terry