[Asterisk-Users] Hardware (and apple YDL G.729)

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat Oct 23 17:47:39 MST 2004

--On Saturday, October 23, 2004 19:39 -0500 Kristian Kielhofner
<kris at krisk.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> 	This is probably a good time to ask if there is any planned support for
> a g729 binary for YDL and G3/G4, etc.  I would love to start playing with
> apple hardware, YDL, and asterisk.  But I need that binary!

Hummm, can't compile your own?  And anyway please don't coopt others
threads.  It's FAR better to start a totally new thread on your subject,
this ensures it gets read by more people, and that you get a better
response to your question(s).