[Asterisk-Users] Webmin for ASTERISK and QOS and call quality .

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Sat Oct 23 10:46:11 MST 2004

Hitete wrote:
> Is there a FREE  third party module for webmin ?.
>
> How much bandwidth do I have to reserver in order to get a good call quality
> ?.
> Let's say I have 20 people calling each other.....
>
> Is 1MB of bindwidth Ok or can I reserve even less ?.
>
> To your experience what is the minimum "compression" to get good call
> quality ?.
>
> Has anybody tried putting all the callers info in a LDAP database yet ?.
>
> /Alexandre

Please, please, please do some research before posting to the list.

There is a webmin module on digium's ftp site.  Last I heard it wasn't
being maintainted.

What protocol?  What codec?

Compression?  Do you mean codec?

What caller info?  CDR records, contact info, or user configuration.
You can use ODBC for most of that.

I don't mean to sound rude but ALL of your questions here could be
answered by google.  It cuts down on list traffic, and you don't have to
wait for someone on asterisk-users to read your message and post back.
You get your answers right away!

Just an FYI.

--
Kristian Kielhofner