[Asterisk-Users] Quintum ASM400, ASM200 and ASTERISK

FRANCISCO PEREZ-LANDAETA fplandae at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:09:51 MST 2004

I have some ASM200 and ASM400, these are analog gatewyas,

The ASM 200 - 2 fxs 2 fxo ports (only two simulatenous calls)
The ASM 400 - 4 fxs 4 fxo Ports ( only 4 simulatenous calls )

My intention is to integrate them with Asterisk, so that I can  use their
FXS channels as internal extensions in conjunctions with my ZAP boards and
their fxo ports as outgoing to the pstn line.

The only issue is I'm not use how to integrate or use the (ports) in the
quintum box to asterisk, so asterisk can see them as extensions. ?? Any
clues on this.

Currently, there is a firmware that supports SIP and H323..

Hope to get some help from u guys !!!

Cheers

I  am sure this will be helpful for some people out there...

Thanks,

Francisco