[Asterisk-Users] IAX wireless problem

Neal Nelson neal at nelsonnet.org
Sat Oct 23 08:10:40 MST 2004

I'm using IAXComm on the Mac to connect to my Asterisk system and it
all seems to work well when I'm connected to my wired network. When I
use wireless instead, IAXComm never registers with Asterisk and when I
call, ASterisk seems to think it's connected but no sound comes back.

My Asterisk server contains a wireless card and all my wireless
connections use a different subnet to my wired network. Wireless
networking seem to work fine and in fact I've been using it for years,
so I have no idea why Asterisk is having problems.

Does anyone have any ideas why it doesn't work?