[Asterisk-Users] Fw: SPA-3000 Disconnect tone detection in France?

Yves-Marie CRABBE ymcr at free.fr
Sat Oct 23 06:06:15 MST 2004

Thanks a lot, I tried, the string for the busy tone (from Voxzilla) is :
440 at -20;10(.5/.5/1)
I also tried with 440 at -20;4(.5/.5/1) for a shorter detection delay (my pstn
provider
doesn't play the tone for 10 seconds). It still doesn't work.

The sipura support told me before that the frequency must be in 2 parts and
suggested a
detection string like this : 440 at -30,440 at -30;2(.5/.5/1+2)
I tried many combinations, never worked :(

I'm also still waiting for an answer from the Sipura support.

Anyway, thanks again for your help, le localization wizard is very useful.

Yves-Marie