[Asterisk-Users] asterisk & ipv6

Marc Blanchet Marc.Blanchet at hexago.com
Thu Oct 21 12:41:42 MST 2004

- no asterisk does not work over ipv6.
- ipv6 port won't be as easy as I would like to...
- I'm currently working on it. Had a short discussion with Mark during
astricon on it.
- no release date promised...
- will certainly be available through a different source tree. Too many
changes in the code and many impacts to try to merge it with current
sources. When port done, would need to discuss with developers on how to
integrate these changes.

Marc.

--On Jeudi 21 octobre 2004 18:00 +0200 Emil Ivov <emil_ivov at yahoo.com>