[Asterisk-Users] answer on # key?

Donny Kavanagh kavando at trn.ca
Thu Oct 21 11:36:44 MST 2004

I did this for a click to talk prototype application, hope this helps.

There is no error checking in this "prototype" aka it will time out
indefinitally on the menu until they hangup etc.  It was just a proof of
concept.  Temp.agi called text2wave from festival and generated a wav
file.  Badly named, but this was hacked together in an afternoon.

In macro-clicktotalk Read seems to require you play a file before input
(or at least that's how I was able to get it working) hence the playing
of beep, ideally all these messages would be recorded and not using TTS
there for the message "you have a CTT call" would just be played in the
read.

Some of the options in the dial may not be required, I was playing
around with this code somewhat trying to get it to transfer so it
woudn't use up to zap channels while the call was active.  The ideal
solution is just to transfer, however then you have no ability to
control both sides of the call.

I wrote my own agi because calling Festival() was finicky and only
seemed to work for me via the pri/zap and not sip??  This agi will work
on unpatched festival as well. If you have any further questions, or
want the code for temp.agi (should be named tts.agi) feel free to
contact me off list if you choose to.

Donny

-- code --

[clicktotalk]
exten=> s,1,Answer
exten=> s,2,Wait(2)
exten=> s,3,AGI,temp.agi|This is a call from the C T T service of <where
I work>
exten=> s,4,AGI,temp.agi|To accept the call press 1 to refuse the call
press 2.

exten=> 1,1,AGI,temp.agi|Please wait while we make contact with an agent
exten=> 1,2,AGI,temp.agi|You may expirence a short wait and a peroid of
silence.  Please remain on the line.
exten=> 1,3,Goto(clicktotalk-agent,s,1)

exten=> 2,1,AGI,temp.agi|Since you have indicated you do not wish to
accept this call
exten=> 2,2,AGI,temp.agi|your request will be canceled.
exten=> 2,3,Hangup

exten=> t,1,Goto(clicktotalk,s,1)

[clicktotalk-agent]
exten=> s,1,Dial(Zap/g1/82979022,30,tTmgM(clicktotalk))
exten=> s,2,Hangup

[macro-clicktotalk]
exten=> s,1,AGI,temp.agi|You have a CTT Call. Please press any key.
exten=> s,2,Read(XInput,beep,1)
exten=> s,3,Gotoif(${XInput}?10:20)

exten=> s,10,Goto(Z,1)
exten=> s,20,Goto(s,1)

exten=> t,1,Goto(s,1)

exten=> Z,1,AGI,temp.agi|The refrence number is 1 1 1 1.
exten=> Z,2,AGI,temp.agi|We are now connecting you to the client.
exten=> Z,3,Wait(5)