[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Flashing (different issue)

Todd Routhier - Lightwave Technologies, LLC. todd at lightwavetech.com
Thu Oct 21 09:34:14 MST 2004

OK, this is a different flashing issue than the one that's being talked
about.

I have a few of these phones (GrandStream 101) and when a voicemail is
received the light on the LED starts blinking and the dial tine stutters,
this is cool. BUT..... How the **** do I get it to stop, I have had mine
covered with paper for the last 2 days because the blinking LED panel is
driving me nuts. I have received the messages in my email and looked at them
on the web.

I am thinking that I have to check them by calling into the Asterisk system
and mark them as read or something in order for this to quite.

Two problems, I don't know how to check them by phone just yet and I will
likely never check them by phone.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
  Todd Routhier