[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail and ast_data

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Thu Oct 21 07:41:21 MST 2004

Hi,
I have a problem with Voicemail. Asterisk 1.0.1 patched with ast_data
connected to a mysql-server, mailboxes are in a mysql database. When I
call to VoicemailMain to hear my messages it don't tell me the time
the message was left. Only "Message 1" and then the message.
For testing I defined a mailbox in voicemail.conf. Hearing messages
from this account in VoicemailMain tells me the time the message was
left. For example "Message one, received thuesday ....." and then the
message.
There are no special options I set. Can anybody give me a hint?

Gunnar