[Asterisk-Users] beginners questions

Mark Berkhoff berkhoff at unetmail.nl
Thu Oct 21 05:32:45 MST 2004

Hi
I'm just starting to experiment with voip and asterisk have have the following question:
Would it be possible to setup asterisk at home and have it connected our office phone system which is running cisco callmanager and cisco ip phones?
Would it require configuration on the callmanager site or could it just emulate my office phone at home (including the extension number) ?
I do have a VPN connection to the office and are able to ping the callmanager.

Many thanks,
Mark Berkhoff