[Asterisk-Users] grandstream 102 flashing

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Oct 21 01:03:02 MST 2004

Can you (or anyone else out there) tell me how to fix this? Basically
what happened was I tried to log into the web interface (ip address
allocated by sbs dhcp using mac address) but when I hit login it
rebooted and has been doa since then).

I checked using MS sbs network monitoring all it seems to be doing is
asking for a ARP Rarp request to 67.153.142.69

The other thing is it thinks it is ip address 192.168.1.160  but that
isn't even part of my network.

Any thoughts on what to do from here? The lcd display is totally non
responsive.