[Asterisk-Users] SER + Asterisk Attended Call Transfer

usman at user.iphonica.net usman at user.iphonica.net
Thu Oct 21 00:18:31 MST 2004

Hi All !

First I was having trouble using attended call transfer using asterisk but
thatnks to you guys I was able to make it work by adding 't' in options
and applying the patch. Now I am using SER along with asterisk. SER works
as SIP proxy and Asterisk performs all the necessary PBX functionalities.
Can anybody guide me how to make attended call transfers work in this
scenario if the SIP phone doesnot support attended call transfers. I'll be
waiting for any valueable feedback.
Thanks,
Usman.