[Asterisk-Users] Routing calls based on monthly usage?

Paul Dugas Paul at DugasEnterprises.com
Wed Oct 20 20:30:39 MST 2004

Okay so I have a couple Voip accounts.  I want my dialplan to prefer the
first until I get to some threshold on minutes used for the month then
prefer the other.  (read: one has free minutes while other's per-minute
charge is lower)  Is there a neat trick to handle this or do I need to
spin up an AGI to query my CDR logs?

Off hand, I'm wondering about adding the druation of a call to some
internal database value on hangup but I'm wondering about concurrency
issues and such.

Thoughts?  Pointers?

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                               Dugas Enterprises, LLC
email: paul at dugasenterprises.com            1711 Indian Ridge Drive