[Asterisk-Users] cheap gig switch? smc, netgear, or 3com?

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:25:20 MST 2004

Bleh, what "group" said this? The 3Com group? Dell is the WalMart of
the hardware world. Their pricing is better because they build
efficiencies. I have 33XX 54XX and I just bought my first 6024 Layer 3
QOS ready switch. These things are nothing but Ciscos in sheep's
clothing. They have been rock solid for me and others that I know who
use them.

-Chuji