[Asterisk-Users] Problems with FWD?

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Wed Oct 20 15:26:30 MST 2004

I think I saw someone suggesting there are problems with FWD IAX
registrations.  In case Ed Guy or one of the other FWD people is watching
the list, we're also having horrible problems receiving and sending calls
via FWD.

The symptom is that the registration will take forever to succeed and when
it does is lost the next time a registration request is made.  If a call is
made in the few seconds after a registration succeeds, the call quality is
extremely low.

It's not a bandwidth or connectivity issue here because we can make calls
via other IAX/SIP providers successfully.

Bill Seddon