[Asterisk-Users] app_conference

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Wed Oct 20 14:47:29 MST 2004

Shawn Dillon wrote:

> [...]
> -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2   -c -o app_conference.o
> app_conference.c
>
> cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target
> (try -march switches)
>
> gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
> -g  -I/root/local/asterisk/asterisk/include  -D_REENTRANT
> -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3 -ffast-math -funroll-all-loops
> -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fsingle-precision-constant  -DCRYPTO
> -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2   -c -o conference.o
> conference.c
>
> cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target
> (try -march switches)
>
> conference.c:29: error:
> `__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
> undeclared here (not in a function)
>
> conference.c:32: error:
> `__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
> undeclared here (not in a function)
>
> make: *** [conference.o] Error 1
>

> I change my two lines in conference.c as per
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-September/063765.html
>
> I run make clean, make and get the following error
>

> chatterbox:/usr/src/app_conference# make
>
> gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
> -g  -I/root/local/asterisk/asterisk/include  -D_REENTRANT
> -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3 -ffast-math -funroll-all-loops
> -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fsingle-precision-constant  -DCRYPTO
> -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2   -c -o app_conference.o
> app_conference.c
>
> cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target
> (try -march switches)
>
> gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
> -g  -I/root/local/asterisk/asterisk/include  -D_REENTRANT
> -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3 -ffast-math -funroll-all-loops
> -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fsingle-precision-constant  -DCRYPTO
> -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2   -c -o conference.o
> conference.c
>
> cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target
> (try -march switches)
>
> gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
> -g  -I/root/local/asterisk/asterisk/include  -D_REENTRANT
> -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3 -ffast-math -funroll-all-loops
> -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fsingle-precision-constant  -DCRYPTO
> -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2   -c -o member.o member.c
>
> cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target
> (try -march switches)
>
> member.c: In function `member_exec':
>
> member.c:76: error: structure has no member named `dnid'
>
> member.c:76: error: structure has no member named `callerid'
>
> member.c:76: error: structure has no member named `ani'
>
> make: *** [member.o] Error 1
>

> I have edited my member.c to remove any reference to the dnid,callerid
> and ani , and it compiles. But when someone connects to the conference

Did you remove the whole ast_log statement?

> I know I am missing something simple ( I hope)
>
> I have also followed the instructions on
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-September/063765.html
> to no avail.
>
> I have also copied my app_conference files from another Asterisk box (
> it compiles fine on that box). On my new box it will not compile.

Obviously, asterisk's API must have changed between the two versions
you're using here..

I haven't compiled app_conference against a more recent asterisk than
the _old_ stable_1_0 stuff.

What version are you compiling against?

Also, you can run asterisk under gdb and find out where it's crashing..

-SteveK