[Asterisk-Users] app_conference

Shawn Dillon shawn at crsretailpro.com
Wed Oct 20 14:10:27 MST 2004

Thanks to all who have helped me build and test out Asterisk
installation thus far. I needed to move my * installation to a new box ,
due to the fact my test machine would not support PCI 2.2 ( which I am
told is required to use my TDM11B).

I have * up and running and I am attempting to compile the
app_conference source. The MeetMe app has too much echo.

I am running Debian 2.4.26 and get tons of compile errors.

If I compile right from the CVS of app_conference I get:

chatterbox:/usr/src/app_conference# make

gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g
-I/root/local/asterisk/asterisk/include  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3
-ffast-math -funroll-all-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays
-fsingle-precision-constant -mcpu=7450 -faltivec -mabi=altivec
-mdynamic-no-pic  -DCRYPTO -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2
-c -o app_conference.o app_conference.c

cc1: error: invalid option `abi=altivec'

cc1: error: invalid option `dynamic-no-pic'

cc1: error: unrecognized option `-faltivec'

cc1: error: bad value (7450) for -mcpu= switch

cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target (try
-march switches)

make: *** [app_conference.o] Error 1

I then fix the mcpu ( I am on a Pentium4 Box). I comment out the line.

I run make clean and make and then get the following.

gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g
-I/root/local/asterisk/asterisk/include  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3
-ffast-math -funroll-all-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays
-fsingle-precision-constant  -DCRYPTO -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex
-DSILDET=2   -c -o app_conference.o app_conference.c

cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target (try
-march switches)

gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g
-I/root/local/asterisk/asterisk/include  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3
-ffast-math -funroll-all-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays
-fsingle-precision-constant  -DCRYPTO -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex
-DSILDET=2   -c -o conference.o conference.c

cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target (try
-march switches)

conference.c:29: error:
`__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
undeclared here (not in a function)

conference.c:32: error:
`__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
undeclared here (not in a function)

make: *** [conference.o] Error 1

I change my two lines in conference.c as per
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-September/063765.h
tml

I run make clean, make and get the following error

[...]

-DSILDET=2   -c -o member.o member.c

cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target (try
-march switches)

member.c: In function `member_exec':

member.c:76: error: structure has no member named `dnid'

member.c:76: error: structure has no member named `callerid'

member.c:76: error: structure has no member named `ani'

make: *** [member.o] Error 1

I have edited my member.c to remove any reference to the dnid,callerid
and ani , and it compiles. But when someone connects to the conference *
crashes.

I know I am missing something simple ( I hope)

I have also followed the instructions on
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-September/063765.h
tml to no avail.

I have also copied my app_conference files from another Asterisk box (
it compiles fine on that box). On my new box it will not compile.

TIA

Shawn