[Asterisk-Users] manager interface to barge

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Wed Oct 20 14:06:06 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Nicolás
Gudiño
Sent: 20 October 2004 18:21
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] manager interface to barge

Hello,

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:48:43 -0600, TELUX <list at t1.bz> wrote:
> Can the Manager interface be used to barge my phone into an existing
> conversation?

You need to use manager redirect and meetme. Check out my Flash
Operator Panel, it lets you barge on calls.

http://www.asternic.org

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina

Thats interesting, can you explain a bit more how that is done. I would like
to implement something simillar without using the Flash operator.

Umar

Hey, Umar

It seems a bit cheeky asking the guy who wrote Flash Operator Panel how to
get something done so you don't have to use it.  I'm sure Nicolas will reply
but it might be helpful to him to learn from you why FOP doesn't work for
you.  If it’s a feature thing, maybe it a feature he can add and we all win.

Bill Seddon

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: