[Asterisk-Users] meetme latency

Ben Miller bgmiller at nframe.com
Wed Oct 20 08:49:14 MST 2004

I had a very unusual condition where an app_system call I was using was
not completing for some reason before the call was put into the meetme.
If I inserted a Wait(.5) before putting the call in the conferencethe
meetme conference worked perfectly.

Try inserting a Wait before dropping into the conference to see if this
is a similar bug.