[Asterisk-Users] X100P problems / UK Supplier of TDM400P FXO cards

Ian D. Wlloughby ian at ian-willoughby.net
Wed Oct 20 05:54:15 MST 2004

Hi,
Voiptalk and telepliant are one and the same company. I spoke to their support a while back and they say they are waiting approval for the FXO modules.

I bought my TDM01B direct from Digium, took about 2 weeks to arrive in the UK and has fixed all of my impedence problems as well as supporting polarity callerid.

Regards
Ian