[Asterisk-Users] Attempt at country tones

Garry Taylor garry at steelclaws.net
Wed Oct 20 04:31:02 MST 2004

Hi,
I am attempting to put together country tones for indications.conf and
zonedata.c, and hope someone can help me.
1. Are these two files the only ones that have the country tone/indications?
2. How to get my country tones included into zonedata.c, who would I send
them to for inclusion?
3. Can anyone explain the meaning of "dialrecall" tone? Is the same tone you
would get if someone put you on hold?
4. Once I get all the tones included in *, would busydetect=yes then work
for me?

At present, I get one minute of busy tone at the end of every voice mail
because * does not recognise it, and VM only ends at the end of 1 minute,
because the CO stops sending anything after 1 minute.
Using an X101p card behind an ADSL micro filter, so that maybe why
disconnect supervision is not recongnised??

I am a newbe, but we all need to start somewhere, and I have researched the
voip-info site already.

Regards
Garry