[Asterisk-Users] Samsung DCS70 PABX

Jim Van Meggelen jim at digitalchemy.ca
Wed Oct 20 05:45:06 MST 2004

You've come to the right place :-)

>From what you describe, you'd want to do something along these lines:

[PSTN]----[Asterisk]----[Existing PBX]

            [SIP Proxy]

You'd need two T1 cards in the Asterisk to make this work, one to
connect to the PSTN, the other to connect to the PBX.

Alternatively, you might be able to do this

[PSTN]---[existing PBX]---[Asterisk]---[SIP proxy]

In this case you'd only need one T1 card in the Asterisk, but you'd have
to add another PRI card to the PBX (assuming it supports more than one
T1 card).

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---