[Asterisk-Users] Samsung DCS70 PABX

sgup015 at ec.auckland.ac.nz sgup015 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Oct 20 05:14:49 MST 2004

Hi there,
I'm currently working with a customer who has 25 Phones as part of their
exisiting Telephone System which runs using a Samsung DCS70 PABX.  They
currently have a Single PRI coming in with a block of 100 Phone Numbers.

I'm trying to connect them to our SIP Proxy so that we can connect their
multiple sites together and provide a "local" telephone system using VoIP.

After a search on google, I don't believe this PABX supports VoIP directly on
it.

Is there a way that anybody can recommend by which they don't have to phase out
their PABX but can also make use of our SIP Proxy for Outgoing Calls?

Cheers,
Sahil