[Asterisk-Users] ISDN > asterisk <> ISDN <> PBX possible ?

Jim Van Meggelen jim at digitalchemy.ca
Wed Oct 20 03:39:24 MST 2004

When you say ISDN NT1, are you referring to BRI (which may use an NT1 if
you need to convert a U-interface to an S/T interface) or PRI (which is
also ISDN, but does not require an NT1)?

Asterisk is very suitable for what you want to do, but the PRI support
is far better than the BRI support. Also, you will find the price of BRI
vs. PRI might not be much different on the hardware side, and PRI offers
far more bandwidth.

You've come to the right place.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.