[Asterisk-Users] GNUGK + ASTERISK

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Wed Oct 20 03:28:56 MST 2004

Hello
I have GNUGK already instaled and from the possible configurations, the only
one that worked was this one:
pwlib-1.6.6-0_11.rh9.at.src.rpm
openh323-1.13.5-0_13.rh9.at.src.rpm

but now I want to install the Open H.323 Channel on Asterisk and I cant,
because It sais I need to have:
Open H.323 v1.12.2
PWLib v1.5.2

Does Asterisk Open H.323 Channel only works with Open H.323 v1.12.2 and
PWLib v1.5.2 or is there a way of putting the H.323 Channel working with
pwlib-1.6.6 and openh323-1.13.5 ??

The Asterisk "readme" file says:
"if you are not using the listed versions of Open H.323 or PWlib
you are on your own"
but this doesnt mean that it doesnt work....
does some of you allready putted it to work together???

Thanks

Joao