[Asterisk-Users] ISDN > asterisk <> ISDN <> PBX possible ?

sjaak imap sjaak at vsm-hosting.nl
Wed Oct 20 02:57:18 MST 2004

Hello

May be this question is a little off topic.

I like to use asterisk as follow, is that possible.

NT1 ISDN  from telecom  >>  ((isdn 1st card ) ASTERISK (2th isdn card))
 >>  excisting regular PBX system.
In this way I don't have to invest in phone hardware stuff and i can
join to the low cost VOIP calls.
Specialy for my  tele workers.

Incomming calls go transparantly through the asterisk server.
Outgoing calls go through  asterisk to internet VOIP provider if cheaper.

I'm mostly wurry about ISDN NT1 etc.

Maybe someone can point me to a allready excist lowcost device on the
market.

Thanks

Sjaak