[Asterisk-Users] Meetme room calls quiet for some lines/callers

Scott Henderson scott at finite-tech.com
Wed Oct 20 02:21:14 MST 2004

I just tried out the meetme room feature for the first time and found a
few issues with the levels.

I had three calls, one on an fxs port (TMD400), 2 on fxo ports, one fxs
was a 100P the other was on the TDM400.

The phone on the fxs port could hear and everyone could hear that line.
The two calls on the fxo could barely hear each other.

I did a little fiddling with the rx and tx gain settings in zapata.conf
and this impacted the over all levels for all lines but I am not sure I
completely understand what is happening here and in what direction the
tx and rx are effecting things.

Does anyone have some guidance on how I should change these settings or
if I should be looking at something else.

--
Scott Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated