[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on a mid-sized flat corporate network?

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at macp.eti.br
Tue Oct 19 18:21:29 MST 2004

Check your ping times throughout the day. A ping crossing through between 2
diferent fast ethernet switches, if you ever see pings above 10ms you might
have some concern, but if you don't (and you most likely will not) you should
be 100% as far as network bandwidth is concerned.

Try checking out the effects of a large file copy to/from the same workstation
you're pinging from.

Marcelo Pacheco