[Asterisk-Users] test-driving G.729?

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Oct 19 12:59:03 MST 2004

Remember that we discussed this at length over about 3000 posts. I again
reiterate that it is called a "HACK" and I am Ok with what you are
doing. Kevin and Others in this forum has made the licensing point very
clear.

All I am saying is let us call a spade a spade.

Seshu
eezeePhone
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com
732-213-2422