[Asterisk-Users] Fax over IP doesn't works

Darren Sessions dsessions at ionosphere.net
Tue Oct 19 10:00:19 MST 2004

We used spandsp on the voip side. Our inbound vendor sets the call up
G711 and spandsp answers. It's a bit slow as it seems to only negotiate
v29 terbo, but it works.

Finding the correct version of libtiff was a pain. One sub version off,
and it wouldn't work. Wasn't so much that it was a hard to get it to
work, just a lot of tweaking to get it to work. Tedious.